Curli Belka Adjustable Harness
The adjustable fit, athletic harness for our big four-legged friends. It was three years of intense development to come up with the Belka breastplate. The placement of the buckles and choice of materials, freedom of movement, plus the complexities of the strain of a pulling dog and the stress on the materials, were all considered.
The Belka harness is named after one of the first two dogs to go into outer space and return safely to Earth, as part of the Soviet space program in 1957.
- Adjustable around the neck and chest for an ideal fit
- Velcro closures at the neck area to help setting the neck circumference
- Padded buckles and thus no pressure points
- Two D-rings to attach the leash, on top of the neck for optimal control, in the back area for pulling use
- All around reflective seams for added safety in the dark
- Padded handle for holding and lifting
- Lightweight, air permeable stretch Air-Mesh cooling effect when immersed in water
- Reinforced wired seamsfor better dimensional stability.
Fabric: Polyester; Velcro: Nylon; Straps: Nylon/Polyester; D-Rings: Zinc-Alloy; Buckles: POM (polyoxymethylene).
Available in red and black, from S (border collie) to XL (rottweiler).
The design of this harness is best suited to dogs with long bodies.
Please check the sizing carefully - there are no sizes in this design for small dogs. Girth size starts at 58cm (S). See size chart in picture gallery.
Care instructions: washine washable (max 30°, no fabric softener), do not tumble dry.