Orders are sent with Australia Post:
Standard Parcel Post (4-5 days) within Australia is $13.50; Express Post (1-2 days) within Australia is $18.50.
Orders over $260 qualify for free delivery (automatically applied).
Life on the Hedge will use every possible effort to deliver orders to the address specified by the purchaser, on or before the estimated arrival date, but Life on the Hedge will not warrant that it will do so.
At present Life on the Hedge does not deliver outside Australia via the web shop. If you would like to place an order and you are outside Australia, please contact us for availability and a delivery quote. Our online shop delivery costs and times do not apply to international orders.
This Shipping Policy is subject to change without notice.
We hope you love your dog's new gear!
Life on the Hedge can provide assistance with sizing your dog to the most appropriate harness size/s, but do not warrant this assistance.
Please choose carefully - Life on the Hedge does not offer REFUNDS for change of mind and/or incorrect choice.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund if an item is faulty or is not as described (as per Australian Consumer Law).
If you receive a faulty item please email Life on the Hedge within 7 days of receipt of your order and state the fault with as much detail as possible, including photos;
If approved, we will replace the product/s or refund the purchase price, including postage, using the original method of payment, within a reasonable time;
The customer may be required to return the item to Life on the Hedge for inspection. Life on the Hedge will reimburse postage paid by the customer if the claim is ultimately approved.
If you purchase a harness and it (or one or more parts) does not suit/fit your dog, we will happily offer an EXCHANGE for a harness of a different size/colour or a different style, or products to the value of your original purchase amount (not including postage). Please note the following conditions:
1. The customer must notify Life on the Hedge within 7 days of receipt of their order if an exchange is required;
2. The item/s to be exchanged must be received by Life on the Hedge within 7 working days of your notification above, or your exchange may be denied. Postage costs to return the item to Life on the Hedge are the responsibility of the customer;
3. The customer must provide confirmation (either an email or a hand-written note) of what they would like to receive as an exchange;
4. Life on the Hedge will cover the postage costs to the customer for the first exchange on each order. All postage associated with any exchanges after the first will be paid for by the customer;
5. Any items returned for an exchange must be in 'as new' condition: not marked, soiled or damaged; not worn other than to test for fit; not washed; and complete with original tags/packaging attached and undamaged.
6. If you would like to exchange for a higher value item, the additional cost must be paid before the item is posted to you.
We understand it may sometimes be tricky to figure out what size harness will best fit your dog. Or your dog may be between sizes. If you would like to purchase two sizes to check which one fits best, and then return the surplus item, we will refund the surplus item once received in 'as new' condition. Please note the following conditions:
1. Please state your intention to return one harness/component in your order notes;
2. The surplus item/s must be received by Life on the Hedge within 14 days of the customer receiving their order and the surplus item/s must be in 'as new' condition: not washed; not marked, soiled or damaged; not worn other than to test for fit; and complete with original tags/packaging attached and undamaged. If this condition is not met, your return may be denied;
3. Postage costs to return the surplus item/s to Life on the Hedge are the responsibility of the customer;
4. Please read this policy in conjunction with our Returns section above. As Life on the Hedge does not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect choice, for every item sent back to Life on the Hedge for a refund under this Buying Multiples policy, the customer must keep a corresponding item;
Please contact us if you are unsure what items will be approved for a refund under this policy.
In all cases:
Please include your name, contact details and order number with your exchange/return.
Life on the Hedge is not liable if an item being sent to us for any reason is lost or damaged by postal service/courier. For your protection we recommend that you return the goods using a registered + tracked service with signature on receipt.
To ensure that your harness is not chewed, your dog should not be left unsupervised with it or whilst wearing it. Dogs should always be supervised by a responsible adult whilst playing with toys. Returns/exchanges will not be approved for any items that have been damaged by your pet.
Please also see our FAQs.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
This Exchange Policy is subject to change without notice.